




Brody and I went to the zoo on the 15th with some friends, and when Alexa learned of our excursion, we had to plan another trip for that weekend so she could join us!






The only ride he didn't enjoy was the Frog Hopper, a mini version of the rides that plummet quickly to the ground...you can barely see my poor boy sitting next to Alexa in this next photo. I felt so bad for him when the ride started and he was obviously scared, but he hung in there! However, when it was over, he was quick to inform me that he did NOT like that one!

This photo cracks me up! Based on Brody's pose, it looks like Dumbo is rocketing through the air instead of the leisurely floating that was actually occurring!
And of course my children do not think a trip to the zoo is complete without a visit to the carousel, a train ride, and a pony ride!! (What happened to going to a zoo to see animals!?!)





On particularly beautiful evening, I decided to find a park I had learned about from another parent during preschool registration in March. I posted last year about my obsession with wooden castle playgrounds and our hour long trek to visit one in Iowa...thankfully, the wooden castle playground in Ohio is only about 20 minutes from our house! The kids loved it and I loved the photos I was able to capture from our visit. This will definitely be a park we frequent quite a bit this summer!













1 comment:
Ah, wooden playgrounds... Reminds me of Fort Arrington and the SS Mobley! :-) RIP Castle Park... :-(
Post a Comment