
As I've mentioned in a previous post, I am not the photographer of the family. Unfortunately, I look at the little image and think I've taken a good photo, then I look at it on my computer screen and realize it's not so great...due to my apparent lack of understanding as to how to use a point and click digital camera, I only have two photos to post.

However, I will be taking many more photos this week as Misty is scheduled to be induced this Friday and we hope to meet baby John by Saturday!! :)
Anyway, regarding updates for this week - my parents and grandparents arrived at our house on Friday afternoon, much to Alexa's delight! Billy and I had a date night Friday night since we had visiting baby sitters, and Saturday we went to Charleston to visit John and Misty. Sunday, Billy left for Ft. McCoy, WI and will be there two weeks. I told him that while I prefer him being home, if he had to be gone, at least it's when I have a distraction!! My parents and grandparents went down to Charleston today and will stay there through this week - little did they know when they planned this vacation that baby John would be making his arrival while they were in town! As mentioned in the post below, my sister-in-law will be induced on Friday!!
Sleep around our house has actually improved GREATLY over the past few weeks! Brody finally started sleeping about 7 consecutive hours, and then completely shocked me last night by sleeping TWELVE hours! I woke up twice to check on him! I couldn't believe it! I think he must be hitting a growth spurt - Alexa used to sleep for longer periods of time during growth spurts. Tonight I hope he does the same so I can take advantage of the uninterrupted sleep! That's all for now - I can't wait until my next post when I can include photos of my nephew!!
2 comments:
Hey Jen,
THose were good shots though girl! Brody's grown so much! Wish Misty a safe delivery from your mate in Malaysia :). Take care and glad to hear that ur getting ur sleep. Im still getting up 3 times a night with 2 overgrown babies who need feeds and follow behind me to the 'milk' room and then carry their bottles back to their room. haha....hugs, deli
Jen,
Those pics were good!! It is amazing how fast they are growing. Nice to hear you are getting some sound sleep. I am out of the baby stage and for some reason, still get up because the **** dog decides to throw up in the middle of the night. It never ends!!
Love
Renee'
Post a Comment