So here's the total tally: 9 babies - 1 girl, 8 boys, and 1 still a mystery...
But really, you didn't visit this blog to read about my random observations, so below you'll find what you're looking for--recent photos of the kiddos!
Here's a few from before our trip to Utah - Sibling kisses, Alexa with her toys, and Brody proving her doll bed is indeed a bit too small for him! (I know, I'm a mean mommy for taking a photo, but you have to admit, that's a cute smile!!)


Brody's hair in certain lighting appears to have quite a bit of red in it and this photo certainly shows that (hmmm...maybe all those years of hair dye DID affect my babies--Alexa was born with highlights and Brody's hair is red?)

Speaking of hair, I have desperately needed a haircut for MONTHS, so rather than trying to find a new hairdresser in Columbia (which I will inevitably have to do) I called my hairdresser in Utah and Mandy was sweet enough to fit both me and Alexa in during our visit! Here's a few photos of Alexa's first visit to a salon!

Alexa was spoiled rotten by her Komo (Aunt Linda), Komobu (Uncle Chad) and Halmoni (Grandma Sun Tok) during our visit. She also got to play with her friend Henry while in town. Here's a photo of the whole family, Komobu getting his workout while the kids 'dunk' the basketball, and Henry and Alexa in Halmoni's backyard.

We flew back to Columbia on Monday (and by the way, flying with TWO adults and two kids is much easier than taking two kids solo...PS - Brody was kind enough NOT to have a blowout while his father was with us; he misses all the fun!)
Lastly, here's a few photos taken today of my blue-eyed boy and my brown-eyed girl!
3 comments:
Your cousin Deana is also expecting a boy in January.
Less than a week for our "mystery" to arrive...
I had to laugh out loud when i saw him in that baby cradle!! i would have done the same thing (taken the pic that is).
BTW - stacie and i are both having boys@
Post a Comment