so I mentioned in my last post that we had the kids' photos taken last Friday (on Brody's birthday) as Brody's 1 year photos and Alexa's four year photos. I worked with Ashley at the preschool last year, but she is also a photographer and takes awesome photos of children, so she came out to the park by our house. She brought along a pink tutu as a prop...once my daughter put that on, it was like she found her true identity! It was hilarious to watch! She twirled and posed with the flowers and did EVERYTHING without any direction from Ashley! Now the hard part is going to be deciding which ones to order...these are just a few of the numerous photos taken that day! If you want to see all of them, go to ashleymedlin.com, click on "login" in the upper right hand corner, username is jennifer, password is pictures. Once you log in, Jennifer will appear as a menu choice on the top.
I think you have yourself a little model there, Jen!! She is absolutely adorable. Brody is looking handsome as ever. I am a little jealous about that friend photographer though. Some people have all the luck! *wink* Love Renee'
Those pictures are SOOO cute! Brody looks like a little Billy. I think you should ask Alexa which are her favorites. Maybe she could start getting her portfolio together now. Bobbie.
3 comments:
adorable! I wish I had a friend photographer! Your kiddos are just beautiful, but I'm sure you already know that.
Love, Sarah
I think you have yourself a little model there, Jen!! She is absolutely adorable. Brody is looking handsome as ever. I am a little jealous about that friend photographer though. Some people have all the luck! *wink*
Love
Renee'
Those pictures are SOOO cute! Brody looks like a little Billy. I think you should ask Alexa which are her favorites. Maybe she could start getting her portfolio together now.
Bobbie.
Post a Comment