Wednesday, May 31, 2006

More Photos...

I can't believe that photo of Misty and me, both pregnant, was taken a week ago today. I never would have guessed that by the next evening, I would be holding our baby boy! We have a check-up for him tomorrow since he is somewhat jaundiced (as you'll see in some of his photos), but we brought him in for a weight check yesterday and he is already back up to his birth weight! (not surprising based on how much he eats!) Anyway, we've now had time to go through the video and take some photos as well as download all of ours and mom's from the digital cameras, so I thought I'd post a few more! If you want to see any of the photos larger, you should be able to click on them...


Waiting for Brody's arrival...


Finally meeting my sweet boy!


A proud daddy...


Deep in thought...


First day home-still a bit small for my clothes!


Daddy's funny!


Three days old...


My big sister is so entertaining...



A hint of a smile...


Five days old (5/30)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that last picture of him, so sweet. Glad all is well and looking forward to more updates.

Anonymous said...

Oh Wow....he is adorable! I love the pic of the hint of a smile! And the funny squirmy faces they make all the time....he really is the size of Alexa's practise doll! Hugs & Kisses,
deli

Anonymous said...

Jen and Billy and Alexa,
Brody is so precious!! Just a little doll. Thanks so much for sending pictures of him. Hope and pray that all of you are still doing well. I can tell that Brody is so happy to have such a good big sister. Alexa will be a big helper in taking care of him.
Love to all.
Aunt Judy

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures! Your little guy is adorable! Love, Marti

Jodi said...

Jen, Billy and Alexa,
You know, newborn babies are not generally speaking, cute, but Brody is like you should put him in commercials cute. He is seriously a beautiful baby!
Love,
Jodi, Will, Liam and Ainsley

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! There aren't too many times that you can say newborn babies are beautiful...but this sure is one of them! He is just an adorable little guy. Thanks for the sweet pics. Alexa sure seems to like being a big sister..at least until he starts crawling and getting into her stuff..LOL. Can't wait to see more updates as he gets bigger. Congrats to the three of you!
Love
Renee', Sean, Kayti and Keeli